Friday 4 September 2015

Minimalism :)

Hi Everyone :)
Here I come again to talk about one of my recent passions.. Minimalism :)

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/v/l/t1.0-9/11959998_419529028236541_4330587807189782162_n.jpg?oh=22bf9816839ed71f1c4678805d7ec4a8&oe=566BD824One of my dreams is travel around  the world maybe with a bagpack or campervan. So, one day I started analysing what to do to make that dream come true and I understand that I need to become a "snail", by that I mean that I needed to simplify my life, start reducing the amount of clothes,shoes and all the material things I own, having just what i need to "survive" so I could carry my "life" with me whatever I want to go. 

So, that's when Minimalism became a part of my day by day. I don't know where I'm going but I do know where I want to be. I want to spend my energy making memories instead of creating mountais of things that doesn't say who I am.

I do think minimalism depends on which person, doesn't have a exactly mean to everyone. Just do it for yourself. Do it to feel free. Do it for your own hapiness. Just remmember you don't own anything, all the stuff owns you!!

And please Do Never Give up... Once you started it might look like a task that never ends, but keep in mind for how long have you been collecting all this stuff?! So, just take your own time, give yourself a break if you need it but don't give up on yourself and on your own hapiness! :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

THE LESS IS MORE! BE HAPPY!

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment