Monday 31 August 2015

First post!

Hi everyone:)

Welcome to the Vegetarian diary :)

My name is Susana and I'm 25 years old. I'm from Portugal but been living in England for the past 4 and half years.

I'm in love with the blogging and youtube World, I love the way people share their lifes, their passions, their knowledge making us feel like they are our closest friends.So for a while I been thinking about creating this page so I could share with you my experience on trying to be a better person, living with less impact on the planet as possible.. and a bit of my lifestyle, my passions, my interests and maybe getting to know a bit of yours as well.

 Here I hope to inspire, motivate and help people in any way I can so that we may all become the best versions of ourselves.

 Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
With love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment